ART ON YOUR BODY
Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
Dedicated Tattoo is one of the most unique tattoo shops in Temecula. The comfortable and relaxing atmosphere mixed with the exceptional customer service set it above your average tattoo shop. Our artists design beautiful Color Sleeves tattoos on demand — we’ll let our imaginations go wild for you!
1. Remove bandage after 1-3 hours.
2. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap (unscented and dye free)
for 30 seconds prior to cleaning or touching your tattoo.
3. Clean your tattoo with antibacterial soap (unscented and dye free),
rinse well, and pat dry.
4. Apply recommended aftercare (H20cean‘s Aquatat, any uncented
and dye free lotion like aveeno, lubriderm unscented.) 3-4 times daily,
until healingprocess is complete. (2-3 weeks)
5. Do NOT submerge your tattoo into any bathtubs, pools, spas,
oceans, lakes, etc.
6. Avoid Direct sunlight until fully healed as well.
7. DO NOT PICK, SCRATCH, RUB, OR SLAP YOUR TATTOO.
Signs and symptoms of infection, inlcuding, but not limited to redness,
swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, red streaks going from the
procedure site towards the heart or elevated body temperature.
In the event of an infection, call your physician immediately.